· Biotechnology for Biofuels and Bioproducts 15, Article number: 90 ( 2022 ) Cite this article 16 Accesses Metrics Abstract Background Microbial production of naringenin has received much attention owing to its pharmaceutical applicability and potential as a key molecular scaffold for various flavonoids.
Biotechnology for Biofuels – Wikipedia Biotechnology for Biofuels Biotechnology for Biofuels ist eine begutachtete wissenschaftliche Fachzeitschrift, die seit 2008 von dem zur SpringerGruppe gehörenden Verlag BioMed Central herausgegeben wird. Chefredakteure sind Michael E. Himmel, Debra Mohnen, Charles E. Wyman und James C. du Preez.
· Biodiesel produced by photosynthetic microorganisms, such as eukaryotic algae and cyanobacteria, provides a promising alternative to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels. Biodiesel can be produced either directly by these organisms or from their biomass.
Submission Status: Open | Submission Deadline: 30 April 2023. The Editors of BMC Biomedical Engineering and BMC Biotechnology are calling for submissions to our CrossJournal Collection on Tissue Engineering. The collection aims to cover advances in biomaterials, stem cells, growth and differentiation factors, and biomimetic environments which ...
· Background Microbial production of naringenin has received much attention owing to its pharmaceutical applicability and potential as a key molecular scaffold for various flavonoids. In the microbial fermentation, a cheap and abundant feedstock is required to achieve an economically feasible bioprocess. From this perspective, utilizing acetate for naringenin .
· Background Cancer cell membranecamouflaged nanotechnology for metal complex can enhance its biocompatibility and extend the effective circulation time in body. The ruthenium polypyridyl complex (RuPOP) has extensive antitumor activity, but it still has disadvantages such as poor biocompatibility, lack of targeting, and being easily metabolized by the organism. .
· Microalgae is considered a promising source for biofuel and bioenergy production, bioremediation and production of highvalue bioactive compounds, but harvesting microalgae is a major bottleneck in the algae based processes.
biotechnology for biofuels focuses on the following areas: â¢ development of terrestrial plant feedstocks â¢ development of algal feedstocks â¢ biomass pretreatment, fractionation and extraction for biological conversion â¢ enzyme engineering, production and analysis â¢ bacterial genetics, physiology and metabolic engineering â¢ fungal/yeast .
· Metabolic engineering strategies for redistributing the carbon flux to 2,3BD by manipulating NADH levels. 2,3BD is an NADHdependent product; the NADH availability and its proportion in the active form play important roles in 2,3BD production. But NADH oxidase alyzes the oxidation of NADH to NAD +.
· Microorganisms can consume biomass, carbon dioxide, methane, and methanol as carbon feedstock for producing precursors for biosynthesis pathways of isoprenoids, fatty acids, and polyketides. Please refer to the Abbreviations section for full forms of abbreviations used in this figure. Isoprenoid biosynthesis pathway
We particularly welcome papers that integrate at least two dimensions of the energy, sustainability and society nexus and contribute to new holistic system solutions for the development of novel future energy. The journal strives to publish early scientific opinions on issues, which are just emerging and require crosscutting and creative thinking.
Publishing at the cutting edge of nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine, Journal of Nanobiotechnology provides a forum for the latest developments and ...
· In the E. coli challenge treatments, all pigs were orally inoculated by dividing a total of 10 mL of E. coli F18 for 3 consecutive days from d 0 postinoculation (PI) after 7 d of adaptation.. Sampling and measurements Growth performance and fecal score. Pigs were weighed individually at the beginning (d −7), d 0 before inoculation, and d 7, 14 PI.
A world leading journal in biofuels research, Biotechnology for Biofuels and Bioproducts aims to advance the appliion of biotechnology to improve plants ... Skip to main content. Advertisement. Search. Explore journals Get published About BMC My account Search all BMC articles. Search. Biotechnology for Biofuels and Bioproducts. Home; About; Articles; .
Background βglucosidase is an important biomassdegrading enzyme and plays a vital role in generating renewable biofuels through enzymatic saccharifiion. In this study, we analyzed the transcriptome of Trichoderma harzianum HTASA derived from Hainan mangrove and identified a new gene encoding βglucosidase Bgl3HB. And the biochemically characterization of β .
· Effects of carbon dioxide capture agents on 1,3PDO production Efficient 1,3PDO production using NaOH as a CO 2 capture agent and pH regulator. During the microbial fermentation of 1,3PDO, organic acids were produced as byproducts, as well as CO 2 as exhaust gas, due to redox homeostasis and energy balance during the glycerol metabolism .
· Biotechnology for Biofuels is an open access, peerreviewed online journal featuring highquality studies describing technological and operational advances in the production of biofuels from...
Biodiesel made from fast growing algae, enzyme hydrolysis of forest waste and grasses, thermal depolymerisation of organic waste to form 'biocrude', and even direct biological synthesis of more complex biofuels each have such potential. Each may also be rendered impotent by an insurmountable technical or economic hurdle.
BioMed Central Page 0 of 8 (page number not for citation purposes) Biotechnology for Biofuels ResearchOpen Access Comparing the xylose reductase/xylitol dehydrogenase and xylose isomerase pathways in arabinose and xylose fermenting Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains Maurizio Bettiga, Bärbel HahnHägerdal and Marie F GorwaGrauslund*
· However, lignin and hemicelluloses present in certain plants mean that they cannot be easily converted into biofuels. A study published in BioMed Central's open access journal Biotechnology for...
In this work, we reported a new and facile strategy for the synthesis of highdensity biofuels with polycyclic structures from lignocellulosederived 5,5dimethyl1,3cyclohexanedione and different aldehyde derivatives in two steps under mild reaction conditions, including a developed tandem reaction and a hydrodeoxygenation reaction.
· Structure and element measurements, including powder Xray diffraction (XRD), Raman spectroscopy, and Xray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), were carried out to confirm the main compositions of nanoFe (Fig. 1E–G). According to the standard PDF card of iron and its compounds, the strong peak at ° should be assigned to αFe (PDF#060696), and the .
· the basic principles of this 'attached cultivation' technique as well as the related photobioreactors include the following: (i) a highly dense wet algal paste attached onto artificial supporting materials to form a thin layer of the algal biofilm and (ii) many layers of these biofilms arranged in an array fashion to dilute the high light so that .
واستنادا إلى استراتيجية "خدمة الترجمة"، وضعت كروشر 22 مكتبا في الخارج. إذا كان لديك أي أسئلة، يمكنك إجراء اتصالات مع مكتب قريب مباشرة. سوف كروشر نقدم لكم حلول لمشاكلك بسرعة.